Deep in the rainforest of eastern Ecuador, where Sani Lodge is located, rain is to be expected. It’s always a good time to visit Sani Lodge, however, if the rain is a concern to you, we recommended visiting from September to May. June to August see the most rainfall.
Within the general rules of Sani Lodge, refunds will be made as follows:
- 100% 6 months in advance before starting the tour.
- 80% 5 months in advance before starting the tour.
- 60% 4 months in advance before starting the tour.
- 50% 3 months in advance before starting the tour.
- 25% 2 months in advance before starting the tour.
- 0% 1 month in advance before starting the tour.
This policy is effective regardless of the reason for cancellation. Sani Lodge reimburses 100% of the deposit when natural disasters occur at the Lodge. Ecuador taxes (not determined by Sani Lodge) and Sani Lodge rates are subject to change without notice.
To confirm the travel date you must make a 30% deposit of the total value of the tour in a maximum of 20 days after purchase. The final payment must be made 30 days before the departure of the tour.
Reservations made between 30 days and the day of departure require immediate payment at the time of confirmation. All reservations will have the status of “request” until the date of travel and deposit is confirmed, then the status of the reservation will change to “Confirmed”.
* If the deposit was not made, Sani Lodge will be entitled to use that space if necessary.
Payment can be made with a check from a US bank, payable to Sani Isla Community, or an international bank transfer can be made. For more details, contact us at email@example.com
We accept all major credit cards for both reservations and consumptions within the Lodge. There is a 4% surcharge for payments by credit card.
- Assistance at Quito airport;
- Transportation Coca-Sani/Lodge-Coca
- Accommodation in private cabins with hot water or camping tents.
- All meals starting with lunch from the first day until breakfast on the last day.
- Snacks for all excursions
- Native and bilingual guide
- All excursions
- Rubber boots
- Water poncho
- WIFI in the bar area
- Air ticket from / to Quito (US $ 310.00 one way and return or $ 200 one way, price subject to change without prior notice)
- Bus ticket to / from Quito (US $ 30.00 one way and return or US $ 15.00 one way)
- Personal expenses and tips
- Any service not specified in the program
Prices listed are per person. Children from 0 to 5 years old do not pay. Children from 6 to 11 years of age pay 50% of normal price.
The lodge can accommodate a total of around 60 visitors. This ensures a personal experience for each guest and minimizes the impact tourism has on the environment.
Most guests visit the lodge from October to February, June to July, and in August.
Review transportation options on this page – Link with Transportation page