Rates and Tours
Prices subjects to changes without previous notice.
We operate every day exceptTuesdays and Sundays. There’s an extra charge of $ 390 per way in or out if you want to come exactly in these days.
- Children under 5 years old can stay for free, 5 to 12 years old have 50% of discount, 12 years old and up pay full price.
- Price includes accommodation, 3 meals per day, a native guide, a bilingual guide, rubber boots for the walks, excursions and transportation from Coca’s airport to the lodge and vice versa (in operating days).
Not included in the above price
- Roundtrip Airfares (US $310.00 per person (One way $200) Children from 2 to 11 years old Return Airfares for $175.00 ($110 one way) (a copy of the Passport should be provide.
- Prices subject to change without notice). We can book the flights.
- Extra activities: Parrot clay lick at the Yasuni National Park $35 per person (payment at the lodge only in cash.)
- Pañacocha Lagoon $30 per person. Activity available in tours more than 6 days.
* If we invoice using the name of a foreign person we won’t charge V.A.T.*
- Assistance at Quito Airport
- Transportation Coca-Sani Lodge-Coca
- Accommodation in private cabin with hot water or tent
- All meals starting with lunch in the first day and breakfast in the last day
- Snacks for all the excursions
- Native and bilingual guide
- All the excursions
- Rubber boots
- Rain coats
- WIFI in the bar area
Rates do not include
- Air ticket from / to Quito (US $310.00 round trip or $200 one-way. Price subject to change without previous notice)
- Bus ticket from / to Quito (US 30,00 round trip or US $15,00 one-way)
- Personal expenses, extras, tips
- Any service not specified
- Prices are per person
- Air tickets can be purchased by Sani Lodge
- We depart every day except on Tuesdays and Sundays
- Child from 0-5 can go for free, children 6-11 have 50% of discount.
We accept all major credit cards for payments and purchases consumption at Sani Lodge. There is a 4% fee for this payment.