RATES 2022 – 2023
RACK RATE & SANI LODGE PROGRAM
4 Days / 3 Nights
5 Days / 4 Nights
6 Days / 5 Nights
7 Days / 6 Nights
8 Days / 7 Nights
* EXTRA NIGHT: 200
THE RATE INCLUDES:
- Assistance at Quito airport (Transfer)
- River transport between Coca-Sani Lodge -Coca
- Accommodation (double room)
- All meals
- Snacks on excursions
- Naturalist guide and community guide
- All excursions
- Rubber rain boots
- Waterproof ponchos
The rate does not include:
- 12% VAT Tax (Only for Ecuadorians)
- Plane ticket from UIO – OCC – UIO (Quito – Coca – Quito)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Other services not specified
- The rates quoted are per person
- Prices are based on double accommodation
- 50% discount for children under 12 years
- Supplementary extra cost for single room inquiry please
- The itinerary may be changed at the customer’s request and/or due to weather and other natural phenomena
Reservation policy (Covid-19 Update)
- A reservation will be confirmed after the client has made the first deposit of 30% of the total value of the reservation, within 10 business days of the date of reservation.
- The 30% deposit will be non-refundable. In the event that the Ecuadorian borders are closed or unforeseen natural events prevent travel, this deposit will be used as credit for your future trip for you and/or family. The credit will be valid for 12 months from the date of the deposit.
- If no deposit is received within 15 business days of reservation, the spaces held will be released.
- Full payment must be made 45 days before the tour date.
- During the high season – June – July – Agost – December – January – February,payments must be made in full.
REGULAR GROUP CANCELLATION POLICIES GROUPS
- Cancellations made 3 months before the tour, will be charged a 25% fine
- Cancellations made 2 months before the tour, will be charged a 50% fine
- Cancellations made 45 days before the tour, will be charged a 75% fine
- Cancellations made less than 30 days of the tour, forfeit their payment In the case of natural disasters in the area that prevent travel, Sani Lodge will refund 85% of the reservation cost, withholding administrative costs.
DISCOUNT POLICY FOR “TOUR LEADERS”
- TL will have a 50% discount on the rack rate.
- Groups of 2 or more people: TL will have a 100% discount on the rack rate if you guide the group as a bilingual guide. In this case, Sani Lodge will only provide a native Spanish-speaking guide. Accommodation for TL may be a shared room with another tour guide.
- English speaking naturalist guide $ 120.00 per day
- English Speaking Birdwatching Guide $ 150.00 per day The following are conditions for hiring a guide speaking languages other than Spanish: At Sani Lodge, we have English and Spanish-speaking tour guides. If you need a guide in another language, the request must be made in the reservation confirmation. We can provide a translator for the following:
- French, Italian and German for groups of up to 5 people: extra $150.00 per day per reservation (not per person).
- This fee is subject to change according to the hiring costs and language required and must be paid in advance along with the final reservation cost.
- The request for a translator in another language must be made at least 2 months in advance of the departure date.
- For groups of up to 5 people, we guarantee a bilingual (English/Spanish) and native guide. Important: The option to hire a guide in another language is not available once the tourist has already arrived at Sani Lodge. This special requirement must be made with the reservations department with two months advance notice, and the additional cost must be paid 30 days before the departure date.
CHANGES OF ACCOMMODATION AND ITINERARIES
- Changes or cancellations made by Sani Lodge due to force majeure will be reported to customers as soon as possible.
- In the event of natural disasters or commercial reasons, Sani Lodge has the right to provide similar services of the same quality and/or price, if available. The client will be informed of these changes as soon as possible.
- Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice due to weather conditions or other causes beyond the control of Sani Lodge.
- Although the territory of Sani Lodge is rich and abundant in flora and fauna, we do not guarantee sightings of specific animals or plants during the tour. Sightings depend on environmental conditions.