RATES 2020 – 2021
RACK RATE & SANI LODGE PROGRAM
4D / 3N
5D / 4N
6D / 5N
7D / 6N
* EXTRA NIGH: 300
- Assistance at the airport in Quito
- Transportation Coca-Sani Lodge – Coca
- All meals
- Sandwiches for all excursions
- Naturalist and native guide
- All excursions
- Rubber boots
- Waterproof ponchos
- Airfare Quito-Coca-Quito
- Alcoholic beverages
- Others not specified
- All prices are per person
- Prices are based in double accommodation
- We go out every day with a minimum number of 6 people
- Children aged 6 to 11 pay 50%
- Single room supplement: 20%
- Prices are subject to change without notice
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR TRAVEL AGENCIES AND DIRECT PASSENGERS
- Requests for blocking, reservations, cancellations, changes in reservations and payment confirmations must be sent by email to be accepted by Sani Lodge’s Reservation Department.
- A reservation will have confirmation status after the client has made the first deposit (30% of the total reservation value) and the sales representative has verified the deposit in our bank account.
- The client will receive a confirmation of the amount Sani Lodge has received and the outstanding payment, which must be paid 30 days prior to the tour departure date.
- Reconfirmation of the reservation will be guaranteed by the “Service Voucher”, which will be issued once we have received full payment.
RESERVATION AND PAYMENT POLICIES FOR GROUPS & FITS:
All reservations require a minimum deposit of 30% of the total reservation per person, which must be paid 15 days after the confirmation of the reservation.
For reservations made between 90 and 45 days before the tour departure date, the maximum deposit must be made 10 days after the confirmation of the reservation and full payment must be received 30 days before the tour departure date.
All reservations must be paid in full 30 days prior to the tour departure date.
If the client does not make payment on the dates established for the reservations, Sani Lodge has the right to cancel the reservation and is not responsible for future complaints from the client.
CANCELLATION PROCEDURE OF THE TOUR
DWithin the general rules, Sani Lodge will return deposits as follows:
- 100% 6 months before the tour
- 80% 5 months before the tour
- 60% 4 months before the tour
- 50% 3 or 2 months before the tour
- 25% 1 month before the tour
- 0% less than 1 month before the tour
This policy is effective regardless of the reason for cancellation. Sani Lodge will give 100% refund in case of natural disasters in the area. However, a 15% administration fee will be charged.
Important note: In high season and/or dates considered by Sani Lodge as high occupancy, Sani Lodge has the right to require full and immediate payment for reservations; including reservations that have been confirmed in advance, according to the policies previously described in this document.
DISCOUNT POLICY FOR “TOUR LEADERS”
- Groups of 15 people or more: TL will have 100% discount on the rack rate.
- Groups of less than 15 people: TL will have a 50% discount on the rack rate.
- Groups of less than 15 people: TL will have 100% discount on the rack rate if you guide the group as a bilingual guide. In this case, Sani Lodge will only provide a native
- Spanish speaking guide.
- A Tour Leader’s accommodation in the rooms is subject to availability, and he/she may share the room with another tour guide or Sani Lodge staff member if there is no availability at Sani Lodge.
Important note: These discounts are not applicable to the transportation fee or extra excursions.
- Sani Lodge itineraries include bilingual and native guides for a group of minimum 6 and maximum 10 people
- English speaking naturalist guide $ 95.00 per day
- English speaking birding guide $ 115.00 per day
- Spanish speaking Naturalist and Birding Guide $ 95.00 per day
Here are the conditions to confirm a guide in other languages
At Sani Lodge we have tour guides who speak English and Spanish. If you need a guide in another language, the request should be made in the reservation confirmation. We can confirm a translator in languages such as:
- French, Italian and German for groups up to 10 people at an additional cost of US $115.00 per day per reservation (not per person).
- This rate is subject to change according to the market and language, this additional charge must be paid in advance, before the departure date.
- The request for a translator in another language must be made at least 2 months in advance.
- Groups up to 10 people, we guarantee a bilingual and native guide.
Important note: This alternative is not available once the tourist has arrived at Sani Lodge, this special requirement must be made with the reservations department, and the additional cost must be paid 30 days before the departure date.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Operation: Sani Lodge reserves the right to modify the itinerary including accommodation and transport (air or river).
CHANGES OF ACCOMMODATION AND ITINERARIES
- Changes or cancellations made by Sani Lodge due to force majeure will be reported to clients as soon as possible.
- In case of natural disasters or commercial reasons, Sani Lodge has the right to provide services of the same quality and/or price, if available.
- These changes will be informed to the client as soon as possible.
- Itineraries are subject to change without notice due to weather conditions, or other causes beyond Sani Lodge’s control.
- Although Sani Lodge’s territory is rich and abundant in flora and fauna, we do not guarantee particular observation of specific animals or plants during the tour. Sightings depend on environmental conditions.
Cancellation and/or return of the tour. Customers can choose between:
- Accepting any alternative tour that Sani Lodge offers depending on our availability at the Lodge.
- Refund of the money already deposited. However, a 15% administration fee will be charged.